Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dr. R.M.L. Avadh University Result 2013 BA, BSc, MSc, BTech, MSW, MCA, MBA, Annual Exam Results 2013 www.rmlau.ac.in

Dr. R.M.L. Avadh University Result 2013 BA, BSc, MSc, BTech, MSW, MCA, MBA, Annual Exam Results 2013 www.rmlau.ac.in

Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Faizabad (U.P.) Exam Results Session 2013
Avadh University B.Tech. Semester 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th 6th, 7th, 8th result 2013, Dr. RML University result 2013, Dr. RMLU B.C.A. Semester II, IV, VI Results 2013, MA First Year, MA Secondyear Result 2013, B.Com Part 1st, 2nd, 3rd Result 2013, BA Part 1, 2, 3 results 2013, University Exam PGDCA Result 2013, RMLAU M.P.Ed. result 2013, B.P.Ed. Result 2013, MBA Result, MCA Results Session 2013, B.L.I.Sc., P.G. Diploma in Fashion Designing, P.G. Diploma in Yoga Therapy, Master of Tourism Administration, M.S.W., M.A.  Mass Communication & Journalism, M.Sc. Microbiology, M.Sc. Mathematics & Statistics,M.A. History, Culture & Archaeology,  M.Sc. Env. Science, M.Sc. Electronics, M.A. Economics & Rural Development, M.Sc. Biochemistry.
Dr. RML University Results 2013
Avadh University was established on 25 July, 1975. Avadh university which was rechristened as Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University in memoriam of late Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia an epic socio-economic ideologue and freedom fighter par excellence. Results have been declared by the Avadh University.

12 comments:

  1. please inform me bsc part-1 result date on amankr.singh96@gmail.com.avadh university
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. please inform me b.a first year result on sharma.12.123@gmail.com thank u

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMIT PATEL PLEASE INFORM AND SEND BSC 2 YEAR RESLTON amit1992.patel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi......... i am amit patel hcl plz send bsc 2 year exm reslt amit1992.patel@gmail.com
    mo...9450327229

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls inform expected date of bsc part-1 result.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for help me.Thankyou for help me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abu sums
    plz inform me B.A.part third result sums.sums@indiatimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. when nwill BA reasult out

    ReplyDelete
  9. please send me result of B.A.2 when it open.
    Email-srtata786@gmail.com

    -santosh kumar

    ReplyDelete
  10. please post on my b.a 1st yera result on my email
    my email- sarvjaymishra@gmail.com
    my roll no. 302831

    ReplyDelete
  11. please post on my b.a 1st yeras result on my email
    my email- shivayes921@gmail.com
    my roll no. 686542

    ReplyDelete
  12. sir i want to know b.a. second year date sheet 2012

    ReplyDelete

Thank You.
Please Visit again and sent your Ideas for what can be do for your better service through this Site.