Sunday, March 31, 2013

Kakatiya University Results 2013 Declared MCA, MBA, B.Ed, M.Sc, B.Tech, BA, MA www.kuexams.com

Kakatiya University Results 2013 available online on www.kuexams.com: Kakatiya University was established on August 19, 1976. The University began with only four Departments, viz. Telugu, English, Chemistry and Mathematics in 1968. Kakatiya University has announced the result of MBA 2nd Year 1st Semester Result, M.C.A III Year I Semester Result, B.Pharm. 4th year Exam Result, SDLCE B.Ed. Exam Result, B.Tech. 1st Year Suppl. Result, B.Tech. 2/2 Suppl. Result, B.Tech. 3/2 Suppl. Result, B.Tech. 2/1 Result, B.Tech. 3/1 Result, U.G. Supplementary Revaluation Result, B.Pharm. III Year Sup. Result, B.Pharm. II Year II Semester Result, M.C.A II Year II Semester Result, B.Tech. 4/1 Result, M.B.A I Year II Semester Result, Pharm Diploma I Year Exam Result, B.Pharmacy. I Year Exam Result, B.Ed. Annual Examinations Result, SDLCE B.A. I Year Annual Exam Result, SDLCE B.A. II Year Annual Exam Result, SDLCE B.B.M. I Year Annual Exam Result, SDLCE BB.M. II Year Annual Exam Result, SDLCE B.Com. I Year Annual Exam Result, SDLCE B.Com. II Year Annual Exam Result, B.Tech. II Year I Sem. (Supplementary) Result, B.Tech. III Year I Sem. (Supplementary) Result, B.Tech. IV Year I Sem. (Supplementary) Result, B.Tech. I Year Result, U.G. Revaluation Result, M.C.A III Year II Semester Result, B.Tech. II Year II Semester Result, B.Tech. III Year II Semester Result, MBA II Year II Semester Result, B.Pharmacy III Year Result, M.Sc.(Chemistry) 2/2 Results, M.Sc.(CS) 2/2 Results, MCA 3/1 Results, MCA 1/1 Results, MBA 1/1 Results, SDLCE BA, B.Com., BBM III Year Exam Results, Under Graduation Instant Exam Results-2013, MCA 2/1 Results, M.Sc.(CS) 2/1 Results, LL.B. 3YDC 3/2 Results, B.Ed. Suppl. Results, LLB and LLM Odd Semester Results, KUCET-2013 Results, Undergraduation Result, B.Tech 4th yr 2nd sem Result.
All above results you should visit: www.kuexams.com
Kakatiya University, Warangal, AP, INDIA 506009, Phone: +91-870-2438822

1 comment:

  1. Sir i am mukesh kumar of Kakatiya university BA 1st year student. please tell me, how i can check my kakatiya university supplementary exam result. please forward me instruction on my email id - mukeshjumar@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You.
Please Visit again and sent your Ideas for what can be do for your better service through this Site.